My Paper Reading List
This is a list of papers I have read or am reading. Most of them are related to my research interests. I do not include papers from my research group, which can be found here.
- Coinductive Axiomatization of Recursive Type Equality and Subtyping (TCLA’97)
- Syntactic Considerations on Recursive Types (LICS’96)
- On the Semantic Expressiveness of Recursive Types (POPL’21)
- Subtyping, Declaratively - An Exercise in Mixed Induction and Coinduction (MPC’10)
- Subtyping by Folding an Inductive Relation into a Coinductive One (TFP’11)
- On Subtyping-Relation Completeness, with an Application to Iso-Recursive Types (ACMTrans’17)
Programming Language Designs
- Comparing Object Encodings (TACS’97)
- Compositional Programming (TOPLAS’21)
- ThisType for Object-Oriented Languages: From Theory to Practice (ACMTrans’16)
- Foundations of Path-Dependent Types (OOPSLA’14)
Powered by Jekyll and Minimal Light theme.