Hi, this is Tony, I am a member of the Programming Language Group of the University of Hong Kong, as a Ph.D student starting in 2022 Fall supervised by Prof. Bruno C. d. S. Oliveira. I am interested in programming languages design, type systems and recursive types.
Email: ltzhou AT cs DOT hku DOT hk
- Dec 2022 I won the third prize at SPLASH 2022 Student Research Competition!
- Nov 2022 A paper is accepted at POPL 2023!
- Sept 2022 I become a PhD student at the University of Hong Kong!
- June 2022 I have graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University!
- Recursive Subtyping for All
Litao Zhou*, Yaoda Zhou*, Bruno C. d. S. Oliveira (*Equal Contributions)
In 50th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL 2023), 2023.
- Foundationally Sound Annotation Verifier via Control Flow Splitting
3rd Prize in Graduate Category!
[poster] [abstract] [slide] [artifact] [report] [doi]
In Student Research Competition of ACM SIGPLAN conference on Systems, Programming, Languages, and Applications: Software for Humanity (SPLASH SRC 2022), 2022.
- PhD Student in Computer Science. The University of Hong Kong. 2022 - present
- Exchange/Visiting Student. National University of Singapore. 2021
- B.Eng in Computer Science. Shanghai Jiao Tong University. 2018 - 2022 [thesis]
- Student Volunteer: ICFP2021
- Principles of Programming Languages (HKU). Spring 2023
- C++ Programming (SJTU). Spring 2022
- Formalization of Classical Real Number Theory