Hi, this is Tony, I am a member of the Programming Language Group of the University of Hong Kong, as a Ph.D student in 2022 Fall supervised by Prof. Bruno C. d. S. Oliveira. I am interested in programming languages and verification, especially areas where mechanical proofs are applied. I have experience with Coq, VST, and Abella theorem provers.
- Sept 2022 An abstract is accepted to be presented at SPLASH 2022 Student Research Competition. See you in Auckland!
- Sept 2022 I become a PhD student in the University of Hong Kong!
- June 2022 I have graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University!
- Foundationally Sound Annotation Verifier via Control Flow splitting
In Student Research Competition of ACM SIGPLAN conference on Systems, Programming, Languages, and Applications: Software for Humanity (SPLASH 2022), 2022.
- B.Eng in Computer Science. Shanghai Jiao Tong University. 2018 - 2022
- Exchange/Visiting Student. National University of Singapore. 2021
- PhD Student in Computer Science. The University of Hong Kong. 2022 - present
- Student Volunteer: ICFP2021
- C++ Programming (SJTU). Spring 2022